Thursday, December 01, 2005

Scary(?) book

As a parent, I am sure most of us has experienced our kids asking that famous question, "How did I get into your tummy, mom?". I am sure we've answered the best we've could. This German children's book came to me as a shock when I first saw it. It is very straightforward and I really wasn't that sure of what I felt.
Amused? Scared? I am not sure what age level this book is intended for, but based on the drawings, you decide.

I am not sure if I would show this book to my 7-year old. Maybe I am not sure if I can answer other questions that would come up. Is this the trend nowadays? What do you think?

Here is the link:
http://www.planetdan.net/pics/babies/index.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

La Kulasa Visitors since
Otober 2005
Counters
Petsmart Coupon