Saturday, October 29, 2005

Almost done!


Whew! For those of you who knew... hope you like the 'minor' enhancements. I've added a tag-board for those instant hi's and hello's and announcements. Also, there are now links to individual photo albums. I am still in the process of digging up previous shared photos in our group! So, do give me till next week!

I am now in the process of doing a "HELP ME" link for simple tutorials or 'how-tos' with regard to posting, adding pictures and links, as well as suggesting websites to visit. Btw, thanks, Therie for all the suggestions. I tried tweaking the background color but it doesn't help. (?!?!) I've placed a little color there via the TickerFactory where we'll see a countdown to our (ahem) Silver Anniversary!!!! (I placed the date tentatively Feb. 2010) so, I hope it livens up the blog. :-) I've also 'tampered' with the email subscription option, so those of you who would want to receive blog updates via email, by all means, do subscribe!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

La Kulasa Visitors since
Otober 2005
Counters
Petsmart Coupon